Pages

Monday, April 26, 2010

Take a Chance to Bargain

         I like to share with you our Chinatown experience.  We went to a jewelry shop and  a red necklace caught the attention of my sister-in law.  When she asked me if it's nice ...of course for me red things are very attractive to my eyes.  I am biased when it comes to color 'coz I always favor for red lol

        The price of the necklace was not my type though.  Seeing it makes me forget that I love red  lol Even Sis told them that she liked it but the price so high.  There came the bargaining starts when the salesladies offered discounts and still it's high.

        The saleslady asked how much Sis was willing to pay. The way I saw it : Sis was just telling them the truth of how much she likes to spend.   Upon hearing the price she uttered ...I thought it was way far from the price.  But oh my....to my surprise they gave it down to $40 from $480! Imagine the gap? lol Now, I realized that it's always best to take chance to bargain because we never know we can get it :-)