Pages

Friday, April 23, 2010

Massage for Less


       When you arrive the city, I'm sure you're so tired from your trip from home. Even you had slept already in the hotel or any accommodation you have, you still feel the tension in your body from all the anxieties and movements you have in your travel ...and to mention the carrying of your baggage. For me, the best way to get away all of these and be refreshed again is a massage. Upon hearing such word, it's always in the back of our mind the cost...because we think that spa in the city is expensive.

        No no no...we have a nice place to go. In Chinatown, there we find the cheap massage. To minimize the expense, we can choose the part of our body we want to have massage. And the thing that I like too is: there are choices as to how many minutes you like with a corresponding price tags.  I had a 12 minutes back massage for only $10 and I felt so good to go around the city after :-)